I was able to take specimen, but upon walking out of the door, the ladie looked at me and looked at the cup, then said, well...it's not body temperature.

I believe I'm being treated by racism and discriminated against because I'm white. No results came back positive, and there not giving me another chance to take the drug test, and just saying I'm testing positive for whatever which is a bold lie. I'm being treated unfairly and unreasonably. It would be better if someone were to watch me take the test and varify what ever needs to be varified than letting human error on Your part COE management in getting it wrong, just because that racist ladie wants me to fail.

I wasn't even able to take the test! I'm being treated unfairly, unjusty, and unreasonable. I'll voluntarily take any test they ask of me and any point in time. I believe that blonde ladie with purple hair is racist against white people and wants me to fail.

This is unjust, unfair, and unreasonable.and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "racism in the workplace. human error. being treated unjust, unfairly, and unreasonable!!!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Coe Management Group. The most disappointing about medical specimen collection lab from Coe Management Group was racismhumanerrortreatedunjust treated unfair and unreasonable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coe Management Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Coe Management Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coe Management Group?

Comments